Sign up for Innovators' Hub, Anne's free monthly(ish) newsletter
Visit Anne's blog
Anne is a marketing professional with a focus on consumer products. She's currently the Chief Marketing Nut at Nuts.com and is serving on the Board of Directors of The Fields Institute at the University of Toronto.
While she was a college student, Anne founded Young Inventors International, a not-for-profit organization that has worked with more than 2,000 university student innovators.
- Founding President of Young Inventors International
- Pioneered the BrainBuzz, a novel model for innovation through live collaboration
- Secured initial large-scale projects for the solar thermal building materials company she co-founded to launch the product in the market
- Certified by the World Intellectual Property Organization in Intellectual Property Management
- Conducted innovation research at the University of Toronto (with the Innovation Systems Research Network) and at Carnegie Mellon University (with support from the Kauffman Foundation)
- Guest lecturer on commercialization and intellectual capital management at MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Wisconsin at Madison, University of Waterloo, and 30 others
- Columnist for Xconomy on topics of innovation and entrepreneurship
- One of GLAMOUR Magazine’s Top Ten College Women – “Most likely to change the world” for her work with innovators